Job Category: Administrative Assistant, Office Manager.
Job Type: Full time.
Education: Bachelor's or equivalent work experience.
Company: Wall Street Alliance Group.
Location: New York City, NY 10038.
Company website: www.ws-ag.com
Interested candidates should email resumes to email@example.com and put "Admin Job Posting" in the subject of the email.
No recruiters please.
Wall Street Alliance Group is an independent financial planning firm and our goal is to provide an institutional level of service to the individual retail client. We offer our clients solutions in areas such as: financial planning, wealth management, insurance, estate planning and college funding.
About the Opportunity
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys working in an intimate group and wants to advance within a dynamic and growing wealth management company. We are looking for a hardworking individual who will get a diverse exposure to the financial planning field. Qualified candidates will be subject to a background check.
- Complete new account paperwork and open accounts.
- Extensive phone interaction with vendors, clients, prospects, operations and compliance teams.
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations and marketing material.
- Handle marketing projects.
- Maintain electronic and paper files.
- Manage Calendars for Financial Advisors.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Schedule internal and external meetings.
- General administrative duties such as manage and order office supplies, bill payments and mail sorting.
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a positive, patient and professional attitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products; should have strong Power Point and Excel skills.
- Ability to learn and work with technology.
- Willingness and ability to learn various financial planning concepts.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with professionalism.
- Ability to be flexible and switch gears to move from slower to faster pace depending on deadlines .